Hey guys! As it turns out, I’m still deep into this reading slump and it’s just frustrating me to no end at this point. So I decided to make more posts about things other than reviews, this way I won’t completely abandon my book sanctuary, yay. But fear not, I actually have some fun posts planned that I really hope you guys like!
If you haven’t heard of this before, the Diversity Bingo 2017 is basically a year long read-a-thon that celebrates and encourages us to read more diverse books and own voices authors. If you want to learn more (and if you want to join – it’s never too late), you should check out this post!
Without further ado, my bingo stands:
- Romance With a Trans MC — If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo.
- Retelling With MC Belonging LGBTQIA+ — Beast by Brie Spangler.
- Own Voices Latinx MC — The Paths We Choose by M. Hollis.
- Non-Western (Real World Setting) — Better At Weddings Than You by Mina V. Esguerra.
- Own Voices — Sugar Baby Trilogy by Resbekah Weatherspoon.
- Book By Author Of Color — The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacey Lee.
- Black MC (Own Voices) — Black Rainbow by J.J. McAvoy.
- LGBTQIA+ MC Of Color — Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz.
And this is it for now. If you guys are also participating in Diversity Bingo 2017 let me know what prompts you’ve marked off already, what books are your favorites so far, and if you have any recs for me I’d love to hear them!