What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
• Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Do you prefer coffee or tea?
I was really really addicted to coffee until around march of this year, but then I discovered this fantastic tea that we have here in Brazil and it literally changed my life. So I prefer tea, but I’m still a fan of coffee.
How do you feel about TV/film adaptations?
Ohhh that’s a good one, usually I get super excited about adaptations but I can’t understand why since it always disappoints me so much.
Do you have a comfort series (a series that always makes you happy and you can always go back and read)?
Anna and the French Kiss trilogy is such a feel good series to be, and The Selection…
What’s the one trope you hate?
Oh man, I have many lol, but I probably hate insta-love the most.
Are you generous with your ratings or critical?
I used to be really generous with ratings, now I feel like I’m more critical but not too much.
Can you listen to music when you read or do you need complete silence?
I don’t need to be in complete silence, but I prefer it.
Would you ever go to BookCon?
Dude, I’d love to but at the same time it feels like an anxiety attack just waiting to happen.
Have you ever gotten an ARC before?
Are you a morning bird or night owl?
Night owl for sure.
Is there an author that you steer clear of?
Hmmm, I don’t think so? Maybe like John Green? But idk, I go more according to the blurb than the author tbh.
What’s your favourite quote?
“It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone.”
What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
Book covers of a series that don’t match! Oh my god, it annoys me to no end, especially when like every cover match except the last one—I’m looking at you Shatter Me and Mara Dyer.
What’s one non-bookish fact your readers don’t know about you?
I have a niece that was born yesterday (07/24) and I’m legitimally so in love with her.
What’s your favorite hobby besides reading?
I’m pretty obsessed with tv shows.
Have you ever watched a movie/tv adaptation that was better than the book?
Love, Rosie. The book was just so loooong and boring, but the movie was great I loved it. Also The 100 tv show is a thousand times better than the book.
What one book do you absolutely love that’s out of your normal reading genres?
I’m not into historical books, but Victoria by Daisy Goodwin is awesome.
If you got to pick which apocalypse you had to face, which type of apocalypse would you choose? (zombie, nuclear, etc.)
Damn, good question. Maybe like plague apocalypse?
How big is your TBR?
Not that big actually, I mean it’s big, but books from it that I still intend to read it aren’t that many lol.
If you were in a story, would you be the villain or the hero?
The heroine, because obviously I’m a cliche.
What was your favorite childhood TV show?
Hannah Montana probably.
What one aesthetic would you say is representative of who you are? (floral, dark, bright, lace, boho, etc.)
Lace and pom poms, with a lot of pastel colors especially pink.
• What’s your idea of a perfect life?
• What new author of 2017 that has you shook?
• What book you wish you could wipe off your mind?
• If you could only read only one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
• In your opinion, what ‘s the best book of 2017 so far?
• What bookish destination would you want to visit the most?
• If you could bring a mythological creature to life, what would it be?
• If you could have dinner with a book character, who would it be?
• Movie or TV show?
• If you could get your hands on an ARC of any 2017 book, which one would it be?
• A popular genre you rarely reach for?
Tag, you’re it!
Mariam @ Mariam’s Yummy Books
Jackie @ Too Much of a Book Nerd
Corina & Tijuana @ Book Twins Reviews
AJ @ Lacy Literacy
Danielle @ The Introverted Book Nerd
Jess @ BeaucoupBooks
Lilly @ Lair of Books
Harini @ Books and Readers
Sophie @ Blame Chocolate
Poulami @ Daydreaming Books
Melissah @ Life In The Books