Hello! I’m Thai. I live in Brazil and I’m a twenty-one year old college student double majoring in Portuguese and English. I spend way too much time reading, watching television shows and movies, and making book edits on photoshop. My dream is to work in a publishing house as an editor but I also have ideas for books that I hope I can write and publish one day.
If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it. ― Toni Morrison
Random facts about me:
- I started reading when I was around ten-eleven years old.
- Harry Potter was my first fandom and what really made me love reading.
- I have very few friends and they are everything to me.
- Krista & Becca Ritchie, Mariana Zapata, Stephanie Perkins and Tahereh Mafi are my favorite authors.
- Sushi is my favorite food.
- I procrastinate like no other.
- My favorite thing to read is fluffy romances.
- I’m obsessed with spoilers and usually look up the end of the book before starting.
- I teach little kids and I absolutely love it even though it isn’t my dream job.
- I love psychological thrillers.
- I want to move away as soon as I finish college.
- I’m always checking my phone.
- I get obsessed with things quickly and un-obsessed with it just as fast.
I love talking about books, so if you want to recommend something, if you want something recommended or if you just want to chat, feel free to come to me, I’m always available to fangirl with.