Hey guys! As you probably realized I’ve been obsessed with #romanceclass books lately, so when I saw the blog tour opening I jumped at the chance to be a part of it! Today I’m here to show you guys the amazing cover. I swear I loved it so much you don’t understand, I can’t wait to read it.
Summer Feels: A #romanceclass Anthology
Release Date: April 30, 2017.
Goodreads | Amazon | Pre-Order the print copy (the Philippines only) here.
Summer loving happens so fast, as you’ll find with Summer Feels, an anthology of 23 stories of love under the summer sun by #romanceclass authors. Savor the candied thrill of firsts—first loves, first kisses, first solo vacations—and the bittersweet triumph of second chances. Tour the Philippines as the stories take you to mountain retreats and island paradises. Let the magic of the hot sun, clear blue skies, and lots of love take you on a roller coaster ride of feels. With stories ranging from sweet to sexy, there’s sure to be something for any fan of romance.
Featuring stories by:
Elea Andrea Almazora ○ Erleen Alvarez ○ Ella Banta ○ Rachelle Belaro ○ H. Bentham ○ Halina Cabrera ○ Charlie Dio ○ Mina V. Esguerra ○ Elizabeth Galit ○ Georgette S. Gonzales ○ Ami Granada ○ Irene Jurado ○ Catherine Lo ○ Arlene Manocot ○ Bianca Mori ○ Eris Peñaluna ○ Farrah F. Polestico ○ Kit Salazar ○ Miel Salva ○ Fay Sebastian ○ Kate Sebastian ○ Yeyet Soriano ○ Marian Tee.
Edited and compiled by Kate Sebastian and Cover and Interior design by Miles Tan.
About the Designer
Miles Tan likes inhabiting imaginary worlds, from fantasy books to sci-fi shows to cheeky mysteries to role-playing games. She works with websites, plays with graphics, and is now currently painting with words.
Finding X is her first published novella. Her short story “Something Real” is included in the YA Luna East anthology, Kids These Days.
To learn more about her books, check out her website. To see more of the cover art she’s designed, check here.
Stories included in this anthology:
- “All about That Bass” by Fay Sebastian
- “Alter Christus” by Catherine Lo
- “Fall for Me” by Miel Salva
- “The Game of Twenty Questions” by Elizabeth Galit
- “The Summer You Said Hello” by Ami Granada
- “At the Bermuda Triangle” by Elea Andrea Almazora
- “Beachin’ Summer” by Arlene Manocot
- “Buddy System” by Yeyet Soriano
- “Busy out of the Friendzone” by Charlie Dio
- “Flying with You” by Rachelle Belaro
- “Guide for a Day” by H. Bentham
- “Ready to Run” by Kit Salazar
- “Secondhand Wanderlust” by Erleen Alvarez
- “The Search for the Kissing Monster” by Ella Banta
- “Anything Can Happen” by Marian Tee
- “Four Basic Principles” by Bianca Mori
- “Love after Summer” by Irene Jurado
- “Lucky in Paradise” by Farrah F. Polestico
- “The Swimming Instructor” by Eris Peñaluna
- “Wedding Night Stand” by Mina V. Esguerra
- “An Overdue Adventure” by Kate Sebastian
- “Buttered Sunset” by Halina Cabrera
- “Then Derrick Was Back” by Georgette S. Gonzales
So, what did you guys think of the cover? Do you love it as much as I do? How excited are you for this #romanceclass anthology?